CustomDiggers Trailer CustomDiggers Trailer

Continuity errors, as well as grammatical ones in the narrative. The odd moment where "J" on Jack's name wasn't capitalized. Also, when he's walking in the gameplay footage his trousers change a shade of blue, as well as the repeating floor's bitmap cutting off. A very amateur mistake. Make your OWN background, because bitmap backgrounds don't really work. And the guns are a bit boring looking too. But you'll get there. c:

GGA: Egoraptor's Style GGA: Egoraptor's Style

Pretty funny, and in terms of animation it's quite clever and well done too.
Grumps 4 lyfe

castlevania : Future castlevania : Future

This is amazing!

Deffinatley one of the best flashes I have seen in a LONG time, the Alucard penis bit made me crack up, and I love the bit about the tradition. This is simply superb, the animation is quick and nice, good fighting and the sound track was clear and fit in very well.
10/10
5/5

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

I figured out who it is already!

Because it's coming after Christmas, couldn't it be Zanta Claus? Plus on Tom's Youtube page is Zanta Claus 3 is coming out soon. (On Christmas)

eddsworld responds:

Zanta 3 is the scristmas special, yes. Hammer & Fail is continued after that's released.

Birrus Birrus

That was amazing,

Glad I watched it, the simplicity of the flash and detail to bond with it made it perfect, this is one of the best flash's ever.
Now I just need to figure out how a Walrus can walk...

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Awesome.

Good animation there, and nice use of the Elbow song like in the originoal trailer. Pretty epic man, keep it up.

Siblings Untitled 02 Siblings Untitled 02

Bawb

1 watched it all the way to the end, very strange, but good work as always xD
Keep it up dude.

Bobert-Rob responds:

COMPLIES

KOF vs DBZ KOF vs DBZ

Amazing!

I love it when people sprite animate with simple little 8 bit stuff like that, I honestly don't get how this has a score under 4.

Guidodinho responds:

lol, i don't get why my first movie here has got a higher score, it's crap compared to this one. XD

"Aeris Dies" "Aeris Dies"

"Not intertested..."

That's what Cloud says if the Limit break you give him isn't his right? Or is it, don't really care... lol, nice animation man. Keep it up.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Hahaha!

That was amazing! Don't regret submitting this, this is awesome, and everyone loves you :P