Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I fucking love you

You put all other programmers to shame, this is like The messiah of Flash games.

ZeldaFiles:The Game(DEMO) ZeldaFiles:The Game(DEMO)

Well... it's ok.

Well, 2 thing, there is nothing to write, it's a platformer demo... 2nd of all, I made an intro, where the fuck is it? 3rd of all, that music is terrible. It's like a cat dieing, but other than that it's a good game, other than that, it's a good game. I like it, just wish it didn't lag so much :/

ChrisTobin responds:

Well First Its "2 Things" And Dude YOU TOLD ME NOT TO PUT IN THE INTRO!

OOP_Destroy GSM OOP_Destroy GSM

Rofl

That was retarded, but I found it funny, the music doesn't fit but it does, sort of, you might want to put it on loop btw.

Giantsockmonster responds:

I changed that :)

Doodle Me:Space Shotter Doodle Me:Space Shotter

Holy moly Metal!

That's some good shit right there! The only thing I gotta say is the yellow ships move too fast, but overall no gitches!

MetalAnt responds:

Thanks Dudey

My Friend Mario My Friend Mario

You love Mario

I love this game. Awesome.

FF7 dating sim FF7 dating sim

Fuuny

But if you get a game over the music loops and it gets fucking annoying.

Giantsockmonster responds:

I think i've fixed it, tell me if i'm wrong

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Epic

You can get an achievment for everything, jump, die, click play, I'm sure there's proberblly one for being BORN! But that's the epicness of this game :D

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

I liked it.

But I guess I was a little dissapointed, (I'm ready for the thumbs down) there isn't really a HUGE change from the first one, just different enemies, an intro, and more weapons. I guess I can't make anything like this, but, well, yeah. Cya.

NG Chat NG Chat

CLever

I did want to be sure,
"please log in"
"Enter your grounds gold password"
That was clever, tricked a lot of people I bet. A good message too, I also used an old account, anyway, well done, 10/10, 5/5.

Clubpenguin Dressup Clubpenguin Dressup