CustomDiggers Trailer CustomDiggers Trailer

Continuity errors, as well as grammatical ones in the narrative. The odd moment where "J" on Jack's name wasn't capitalized. Also, when he's walking in the gameplay footage his trousers change a shade of blue, as well as the repeating floor's bitmap cutting off. A very amateur mistake. Make your OWN background, because bitmap backgrounds don't really work. And the guns are a bit boring looking too. But you'll get there. c:

GGA: Egoraptor's Style GGA: Egoraptor's Style

Pretty funny, and in terms of animation it's quite clever and well done too.
Grumps 4 lyfe

castlevania : Future castlevania : Future

This is amazing!

Deffinatley one of the best flashes I have seen in a LONG time, the Alucard penis bit made me crack up, and I love the bit about the tradition. This is simply superb, the animation is quick and nice, good fighting and the sound track was clear and fit in very well.
10/10
5/5

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I fucking love you

You put all other programmers to shame, this is like The messiah of Flash games.

ZeldaFiles:The Game(DEMO) ZeldaFiles:The Game(DEMO)

Well... it's ok.

Well, 2 thing, there is nothing to write, it's a platformer demo... 2nd of all, I made an intro, where the fuck is it? 3rd of all, that music is terrible. It's like a cat dieing, but other than that it's a good game, other than that, it's a good game. I like it, just wish it didn't lag so much :/

ChrisTobin responds:

Well First Its "2 Things" And Dude YOU TOLD ME NOT TO PUT IN THE INTRO!

OOP_Destroy GSM OOP_Destroy GSM

Rofl

That was retarded, but I found it funny, the music doesn't fit but it does, sort of, you might want to put it on loop btw.

Giantsockmonster responds:

I changed that :)

Human/Alien Human/Alien

Damn,

I never thought I'd 10 anything of yours. But hey, you went and done it. Nice work man, I mean it. Keep this shit up man, it's good.

ChrisTobin responds:

Thanks Man... :)

Tantalus (FF9) Tantalus (FF9)

You've out done yourself yet again

You do the first good, this version makes it seem evil, sneaky and mischievous, which considering the fact Tantalus is a group of thieves, it's exactly what they are xD
Well done, you deserve praise.

viion responds:

Haha thank you! I'm glad I pulled it off well.

Final Fantasy Cid's Dream Final Fantasy Cid's Dream

That's FF7 xD

Cid the engianear from FF7, this is his theme, you bring it justice.

Shaun of the dead Shaun of the dead

Nice work!

Edd, Edd get over here!
*Edd rolls over the desk which is in flams, covered in scratches and bites*
Yeah what do you want?

Hunchdbacked Turtle Hunchdbacked Turtle

I love you.

I don't know you, but I love you.

Panda Panda

Holy shiz.

I love Pandas. As you can tell :D That's some epic shiz right there, keep up the good work, nice use of japanese sword, as Panda's too, are from Asia. :)